POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New system!!! : Re: New system!!! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New system!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 19 Jan 2001 00:31:04
Message: <3a67d118@news.povray.org>
I guess this means I shouldn't mention the 1.1 Ghz AMD with 256 MB of RAM
and ATA100 30 GB RAID drives I just configured yesterday ;)

Shame it's my Dad's though, I've already done some quick benchmarks on RC5:
4.1 million keys/s.  No doubt I'll be using it for network rendering of a
night time though >:)

Mwuhahaha!

I'd really like to try some MegaPOV stuff some time, since I've got enough
power now to try all the neat features :)

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone